Vol. 44 No. 1, April 2011
24 pages, color
Cover Photo: Phil Armstrong maneuvers a wheelborrow in this scene in 1967. The new mainline was in the process of being laid to replace the former mainline to the right. The Engine House had alrady been constructed and all rides traveled through the engine house on the way to Quartzite Lake until the new mainline was completed. The protograph was taken next to where the Car Shop now stands. Chicago & North Western #1385 rests in the background. Ray Buhrmaster photo. MCRHS Collection.
- Summary of Mid-Continent Railway Historical Society Financial Data, 2010
- Mid-Continent Railway Museum 2010 Financial Statements
- 2010 Donor Roll
- Angel Unaware - by Don Meyer
Shipping = $1.30