Mid-Continent Railway Gazette
Vol. 45, No. 4, January 2013
This issue includes:
- FarmHouse Fraternity Raises Funds for Display Improvements
- 2013 Brakeman Class Announced
- Tri-annual Brakeman and Conductor Recertification Class Scheduled
- Parts of C&NW 1385 Headed for Miner Enterprises Museum
Published January, 2013.
- Chicago & North Western No. 1385: 1982: A Turning Point
- Saginaw Timber Company No. 2 Turns 100: December 1912-2012
28 pages, color
Cover photo: Photo runby on Wisconsin River Bridge at Merrimac as C&NW 1385 is headed back to North Freedom from the 1982 Prosperity Special. John Gruber photo and collection.